Friday, October 3, 2008

How to make your own herbal ecstasy

Being a big fan of the ecstasy I decided to make my own herbal ecstasy pills. As for now this is my little secret project. I'm perfectly aware of the fact that I can fail miserably but I'm still going to give it a try. What I have to lose?

One thing is to buy legal highs from the street or Internet, a whole different thing is to make your own stuff. I will do my best and hopefully I will make some good quality herbal ecstasy for personal use. That would be so cool! Who needs legal cocaine which will cost you twice as much?

Making herbal ecstasy (or any kind of ecstasy in that matter) could make me the most famous guy in my neighborhood. My girlfriend will be very proud of me. As far as I know there is nothing better than the homemade ecstasy. OK, enough talking, it's time to read some inside book from the ecstasy kitchen that reveals the secret formula. Then when I have time I'm going to put everything in practice and see what happens. Wish me luck guys, I will need it.