Sunday, September 28, 2008

Legal cocaine and ecstasy drug alternatives

If you get busted with cocaine you go right to jail. It's illegal even for personal non-commercial purposes. I don't know about you but I'm not that crazy to take such a risk. Can you imagine the embarrassment of getting busted? Think about how your parents or girlfriend will feel. What are you going to explain them? "It's not what it looks like"? It's the worst cliche I've ever heard in my entire life. Not to mention that you can become addicted to cocaine. Then you're in big trouble. Anyway... I'm sure you already know all this.

We all know that legal cocaine alternatives do exist. They might not be like the real thing but at least they're legal and safe for your health. I would rather prefer legal cocaine than Colombian coca that might kill you. It's cool to make use of ecstasy, cocaine, herbal highs, etc. but your health should always be number one priority.

So if you're a rave party addict like my, you better buy some legal cocaine before going to the next party. It's hard to find good stuff on the street so I make use of the Internet for this job. There are literally hundreds of online stores that offer ecstasy drugs and other kinds of legal highs. From what I see the price is very affordable if you're not the rich guy with the Porsche. Just use Google and you will find them easily. If I find some good herbal ecstasy dealers I will let you know too.