Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Do you think legal ecstasy is the right way to party?

I was wondering these days if the best way to celebrate a birthday party or a Christmas party is by taking ecstasy pills. And the more I think about it, the more confused I am. Is ecstasy the solution? Can we have fun without ecstasy pills and any other kinds of legal highs? I'm not sure about it. What I know for sure is that ecstasy actually helps to feel better. Much better and relaxed, the life is cool, etc. You know what people always say: "If ecstasy can't help you feel happy, nothing can". There is a lot of truth in that phrase. I like ecstasy, especially legal ecstasy. But it's hard to find and you feel bad when you don't take it. Can you imagine going to some ultra crazy party without bringing with you some ecstasy? That's the way it is. Always!

What we have on the other hand. I feel frustrated when I can't find some cheap ecstasy. And finding ecstasy has become harder than ever these days. Not to mention the price which is high enough even for the rich guys. So ecstasy can make you feel cool and happy for a while but it could also bring you down.