Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little bit tired of rave parties

Going to rave parties used to be fun back in the good old days. However I feel like I need something else. You won't believe it but I'm tired of rave parties, legal highs and drunken boys and girls. Some of you might think that I'm going crazy but I can assure you that I'm not even high tonight. Maybe it's time to calm down a little bit and take a rest.

The real world is nothing like a rave party, ecstasy pills, etc. The reality is completely different. Full time job, wife / girlfriend... maybe kids why not. It becomes harder and harder to find time for rave parties. Eventually at some point you don't even have time to hangout with your friends.

As a word of advice I would say enjoy your life while you can. When you're young and full of energy it's the perfect time.