Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Everything that makes you feel high is forbidden

Isn't it ironic that everything that makes you feel cool is forbidden nowadays? Still guns are perfectly legal! I don't need fancy guns. What I need is some ecstasy pills from time to time. Go figure it out. Well except chocolate. I like chocolate a lot. When I was a little boy (not that I'm much older now) I used to eat chocolate all the day. Now things has changed. I prefer legal ecstasy and girls instead of chocolate. Strangely enough my girlfriend is allergic to chocolate so we don't buy it anymore. It's really strange how someone is allergic to chocolate and other tasty foods. Anyway... why is ecstasy forbidden? Is it really that bad? Can't we just party when we want to party like crazy?I don't know the answers of all these questions. What I know is that nobody can stop me to buy ecstasy. After all it's my own life right? So it's up to me to decide what to do with it and how to behave. Legal ecstasy exists. It's perfectly safe and could be easily purchased online. I know at least five websites that sell a wide variety of legal ecstasy pills.

Personally I prefer the legal stuff because it keeps you out of troubles. The pills are just the same as normal MDMA ecstasy but the ingredients are a little bit different. Who cares as long as it's legal, affordable and safe for parting.