Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's the deal with homemade ecstasy?

Yes, I know... we all want ecstasy for as cheap as possible. And what cheaper way to get ecstasy than homemade ecstasy. Too good to be true? Nope. However that doesn't mean I have the smallest idea of how to make ecstasy at home. The fact is I'm not sure if a proper ecstasy recipe even exists. My girlfriend which is rave party addicted has no idea either. I don't feel like I can ask my parents: "Hey, by the way, what's the recipe for making ecstasy?" It's very doubtful they know it either way. They have problems with ecstasy identification let alone preparing homemade ecstasy.

Anyway, just think of how great it would be if you can make your own legal highs. If you know the ingredients you might be able to mix them with something else and create a completely new drug. So it will looks like ecstasy, feels like ecstasy but without all the side effects. The long term effects of ecstasy is something I definitely would like to change if I can.

I wonder if homemade ecstasy is legal. I don't see anything wrong about it but who can tell... Really how could making ecstasy at home be illegal? Isn't it like preparing your dinner? Furthermore the ingredients won't be exactly the same. Legal cocaine and other highs do exist so...