Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where to buy legal highs online?

It's not that easy to find good ecstasy pills on the street anymore. It's not like it used to be in the good old days. Buying ecstasy could be a long and frustrating process sometimes. Now and then I buy legal highs from Internet. It takes just a minute to complete the order form and at least I know exactly what I'm buying. I'm not going to spend money for some low quality ecstasy coming from Columbia anymore. Why should I when online shops offer such a wide range of legal highs: different kinds of party pills, herbal ecstasy, energy boosters and much more. Furthermore the prices are not higher than those you will find on the street. On the contrary most of the websites sell good stuff at bargain price. I suppose they generate a large volume of sales and this allows them to keep the price low. Or maybe the competition is too high... I don't know and frankly I don't care much.

Usually when I purchase legal highs online it takes 3-4 days for the package to be delivered. For US residents it takes even less (something like 1 -2 business days) from what I know. I live with my parents but that's not a problem. The legal highs come in discreet package, so nobody can actually see what's inside. It could be the books I ordered from Amazon the other day, right?

What's legal in some countries might not be legal in others. So before buying anything, double check if it's legal worldwide (or at least in your country) in order to avoid any problems. You should strictly avoid herbal highs and ecstasy pills that contain the BZP ingredient. BZP is a very strong substance and for some reason it's banned in most countries. BZP-free-pills on the other side are perfectly legal worldwide. I'm curious to try some BZP pills but it's too late right now. A few days ago I read somewhere that even New Zealand banned them. New Zealand is known to be a very open minded county where everything is allowed so this stuff must be serious. I think Australia and Netherlands are the best countries to live in right now (ecstasy drug wise).