Friday, October 17, 2008

Buying ecstasy - act smart and safe money

Ecstasy is the best thing since sliced bread if you ask me. Despite the fact that it's prohibited in many countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, it's widely spread and for a reason. A rave party without different kinds of ecstasy is just not the same thing. The only problem with ecstasy is where to buy it. Even a 2 years old kid could easily find ecstasy but I'm talking about buying quality ecstasy. I used to buy ecstasy from Europe because of the great quality. However the prices are anything but cheap. I'm sorry but I'm not going to spend hundreds of bucks on superman ecstasy pills no matter how great they are.

A friend of mine suggested to buy ecstasy pills from Internet. By removing the "middle man" the price becomes much more reasonable. If the price is not a factor for you (good for you, I'm not that rich) then you can pay $15 more and get the ecstasy delivered to your home in 24 hours. From my own experience once you place the order it takes 3-4 days for the package to be delivered. So if you're going to organize a rave party keep that in mind.