Friday, October 24, 2008

Superman ecstasy tablets are harder to find lately

What's wrong with the ecstasy retailers? Finding superman ecstasy tablets is becoming harder and harder nowadays. The problem is my girlfriend likes them so much. However I'm unable to find any superman ecstasy pills lately. I suppose the price will go up since they are something rare now. What a shame!

I friend of mine is buying ecstasy in bulk but even he is struggling to find any superman ecstasy tablets. According to him they will be available on the market soon. I really hope so because my girlfriend is driving me crazy. Why can't she just buy cocaine online or some legal hallucinogens instead. They are just as good as superman ecstasy pills if you ask me.

What's so cool about superman ecstasy anyway? It's very similar to any other ecstasy kinds. In my opinion it's so trendy just because of the name and the superman logo. In my own experience it's not stronger than herbal ecstasy pills... that's for sure. So why is it so expensive? Is it some kind of VIP psychoactive drug?