Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My homemade ecstasy project failed miserably

I'm very sorry to announce that my "make your own herbal ecstasy" project failed miserably after a few attempts. Making herbal ecstasy at home seems like a great idea but I have to admit that it's not for everybody. At least I was unable to reproduce the exact formula and the result was not even close to ecstasy or something like that. My homemade ecstasy has awful taste and doesn't cause any of the ecstasy effects. No euphoria, no fun, nothing... What a shame and a complete waste of time!

According to my girlfriend I was very close. However I doubt it because making herbal ecstasy at home requires a certain equipment which of course I don't have. I need a damn chemical laboratory to do that! Using my school's laboratory is not possible because it remains closed after classes. Not to mention that I will have to give some explanations what I'm going to do inside.

I guess I will keep buying legal highs online because making your own homemade ecstasy is pretty much impossible. Even if you manage to do it somehow, it's very doubtful that the end result will feel like ecstasy. You will have much more fun if you just buy cocaine online and go party with your friends than wasting a week or two before giving up on homemade ecstasy.

What's the lesson of this story? Never give up, chase your dreams and ideas no matter how ambitious they're. Just be prepared to face the failure and don't get too upset about it.