Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why am I blogging about ecstasy?

I started this blog because I wanted to improve my English skills. I study English at school so this blog is a great opportunity to exercise my writing, right? I'm sure that writing and thinking in English will help me to learn the language much faster. Please bare with me if sometimes my grammar is not that great. Remember that English is not my mother language.

What about the different kinds of ecstasy, hallucinogens, psychoactive drugs, buy cocaine online, legal highs and homemade ecstasy projects? Well, I like to have fun in my spare time. And what's better than some herbal ecstasy pills during the weekend. I enjoy rave parties and cool music as well. After my girlfriend I love ecstasy the most so that's why I decided to blog about it. My knowledge is somehow limited but thanks to Google I learn something new every day.

My English teacher doesn't know about this blog, so please don't tell her. As you can suppose she is not a big ecstasy fan. I'm not sure why because ecstasy makes you feel great. And last but not least I would like to thanks to my girlfriend (I love you, sweetheart!) for the support and Google for the amazing blogging platform.

So now you know what is this blog all about and why my writing might be confusing sometimes. This is all for fun and I hope you will enjoy my articles too.